Right then, chappies…… here’s one for you.
- 4 tomatoes
- 4 carrots
- 4 potatoes
- 1 onion
- Fresh basil
- Peel the veg (personally, I wouldn’t bother as you’re gonna liquidise the whole thing anyway…… and carrot skin hold LOADS o’flavour….) and pop it in a saucepan.
- Put in enough water (personally, I’d use a veg stock, a chicken stock or at last resort….. a couple of chicken OXOs!) to barely cover.
- Cook the veg for 20 minutes.
- Blitz the lot (it might be wit a stick blender, i might be in a standard worktop blender…… but just liquidise it all!
- Taste and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Tear up the fresh basil leaves and enjoy!
This is a recipe that has just today been published in a French newspaper. But without my muddifications……..
So simply ENJOY!