- Instead of trying to make ‘em, buy ‘em and follow what it says on the packet.
- Don’t forget to take the plastic film off and if it tells you to take the cardboard base away too, do it.
- Of course, you don’t have to make do with a bought pizza. You can improve it.
Extra grated cheese, extra toppings of this’n’that.
- Some left-over chicken in the fridge?
- Pop that on and have some grated Leicester cheese on top.
- Bits of ham?
- Why not use that bit of curry? Could become a favourite…. Curried pizza!
Just remember that even though it may not have been done before, it doesn’t mean that it mustn’t be done. You could start a trend….