Tuna & Sweetcorn Mayo:
Prep: 5 mins.
Cooking: None required.
Course: Snack/Lunch/Sandwich filling
Serves: As many as…..
Rating: 1: Incredibly easy
I am not one for tinned tuna. I find it dry and unappealing. However, this combination just works – even for me.
- Can tuna chunks in brine
- Can sweetcorn (can use frozen, but it’s not so easy)
- Jar of mayonnaise (I much prefer Lesieur French mayo, but I doubt that you’ll be able to get it. A nice, rich, yellow mayo will be ok)
- A bowl large enough.
- Open the can of tuna. Drain out the liquid (give it to the dog or cat).
- Open the can of sweetcorn. Drain out the liquid (I wouldn’t give it to anyone – yuk!).
- Mix the two together in a bowl.
- Add mayo to taste.
- Season with lots of ground black pepper & sea salt.
- Or have it with a salad.
- Or spread it onto bread for lunchtime sarnies.